- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. West Lane Pet Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
4. Trupanion Insurance-West Lane Pet Hospital accepts Trupanion Insurance. Visit www.trupanion.com for more details.
5. We offer discount to teachers, students, veterans, active security personnel and senior citizens. Must present I.D. in order to receive discount
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .
New patients receive 50% OFF Exam on the first visit.
February - Dentist Month
Free Dental Exam
Special Dental Cleaning Packages
Call us for details
Low Cost Vaccine Clinics
Such a good place to go ! Our puppy got parvo & this is the only place in Stockton that cared & gave our puppy a fighting chance. They saved our Beautys life! We will always be thankful!!!!